The Sweet Life

High resolution image download available here ...

High resolution image download available here (Link) Listed under Animals Category You may use this photo for any purpose, including commercial. — http://www.photos8.com my large collection of High Resolution photos and wallpapers, Thousands of high quality free stock pictures. You may use these images for any purpose, including commercial. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Too often we wait for conditions to be right to show our inner sweetness.

Any life can be a sweet life, even under in the most challenging conditions.   Sweetness is an inner attitude, though certainly some creatures seem to be born with an abundance of sweetness.

Is there any one whose presence in your life has made it more sweet?

As so much of nature shows us — it is always a good time to live a sweet life!

14 thoughts on “The Sweet Life

1. Kathryn says:

Family. I know the sweetness of life when I’m surrounded by them. In chaos, quiet, noise, laughter, they are my beacon. Thank you for the reminder. xox

2. heavenhappens says:

My little granddaughter, Rosie is the sweetest child and has enriched my life for almost 7 years. It is her birthday in 2 weeks and I wish I could give her peace, love, joy, security and all she dreams of. She has given me more than she will ever know.

• Karen Wan says:

That’s wonderful! I have a feeling you have given Rosie more than you know! I think grandparents often can treasure the sweetness of their grandchildren in a different way than parents can. I have such fond memories of my grandparents. Rosie is lucky to have you in her life too!

3. eof737 says:

The dog is adorable and I’d venture to say most of our pets are sweet… It is an inner state and we shift from sweet to not so sweet; human nature I suppose. 🙂

4. newsofthetimes says:

I love this. LOOK at that photo! I have so many people who have made my life sweeter. My hubby, my family, a few special friends. Thanks for reminding me to appreciate them all!

5. stephenedwards425 says:

Karen, I am proud to answer your question, “Is there any one whose presence in your life has made it more sweet?”

My wife, Susie…the greatest woman I have ever met.

Thanks for giving me this opportunity to give her credit.

Be encouraged!