Today, when I was reading my favorite blogs, I read an explanation from psychic Amy Keast on Trusting your guides and how she finds her intuition, which fed perfectly into what I had planned to write today.
How many times have you heard people tell you to follow your intuition?
In my case, I don’t know of any time in my own life where I made a huge leap without following my intuition. For me, it often appears in a written form, but not always.
The problem is that most of don’t have much idea about how to find our intuition when we are in the midst of turmoil or trouble in our life.
I’ve noticed that to have access to my intuition, I must follow the Tao Te Ching advice of yesterday’s blog and learn to trust and in a certain sense give up ambition. Then, I can listen to my intuition.
What are the ways in which you tap into your intuition when you need it most?
And what might your intuition be telling you to do now to create a quantum leap in your life?
- The Road to Intuition. (anthonysramblings.wordpress.com)
- Intuition (spiritualruminations.wordpress.com)
- Women’s intuition: Don’t be afraid to use it at work (bizjournals.com)
- My path towards Intuition…by Ally (reneevosdewael.com)
- 5 Top Tips to Build Your Business…With Intuition (mjtvgirl.com)
- Can anyone be psychic? (everydayspiritualwisdom.com)