There are many places that our writing can take us:
- New worlds (fantasy or real)
- New work – assignments and projects we might not have been able to imagine
- Discovering we have a tribe of followers of our ideas
- Discovering no one resonates with our ideas
- Deeper into our soul, whether anyone reads our writing or not
- Into despair even though we have many readers
- Closer to God
- Farther away from God
- Stuck in our mind
- More deeply into the heart of our life
- Into our own world that keeps us separated from others
- Into a shared world that brings us closer together with others
And more . . .
Our writing destination is both a choice and an unplanned spiral journey expanding us and often bringing us back to a focal point defined by the greater part of our soul.
Where is your writing taking you now?
Where would you like your writing to take you?
Do you have a choice?
Celebrate where you are going, even if it’s not obvious to you in this moment.