This is the third year that I’ve participated in National Novel Writing month. Each year I’ve been taking the work that I’ve done in that year and pulling everything together by writing it from scratch for a month.
The book I created in the first year was a start, but not a very readable novel. Last year’s book was better, but I still felt that I was missing something. This year, I feel like I finally have a clear vision for the series of sci-fi fantasy novels that I want to write and publish. It seems like, I’ve written the second novel in the last two years, but am now finally ready to write the first novel in the series. If this all sounds confusing, it is!
Still, I’m very excited and feel like my novel-writing is coming together in a new way.
How about you?
Has your writing been evolving in ways that you couldn’t have imagined?
Do you have any long-term projects that are finally coming together for you?
- National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) (nadineatomlinson.wordpress.com)
- Beemind Your NaNoWriMo Progress (beeminder.com)
- Nanowrimo: And so it begins again… (greenwalledtower.wordpress.com)
- National Novel Writing Month begins today, and with it, the… (updates.gawker.com)
- NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month (laughingsquid.com)
- It’s NaNoWriMo time! (thisisjacked.wordpress.com)