As we approach Independence Day here in America, I wanted to give thanks for the freedoms that I hold dear in my life.
- The freedom to pursue my dreams whether or not they lead to fame and fortune.
- The freedom to share my authentic voice as a woman, knowing this is not true in too many places in the world.
- The freedom to value time more than money, and live my life unconventionally.
- The freedom to care for my body and be a master of my own life.
- The freedom to make mistakes and not have my whole life defined by one mistake or set of mistakes.
- The freedom to live by my own set of beliefs.
- The freedom to travel across this big and beautiful country with my family
This is just a short list of the freedoms that I treasure. You probably have your own list.
What freedoms do you hold dear?
Take some time to savor them this week!