Every season gives us different types of blooming.
In my garden, the time of most profuse blooming is in the Spring.
The summer heat can often be too intense for many of the more delicate flowers that I like.
In Fall, the bloom of colors in falling leaves dazzles us.
In the heart of Winter, there are trees that stay green and even one with berries and blossoms coming forth.
Outside of the seasonal world, our soul’s world can also bloom at all times.
We bloom differently when we are in grief than in joy. Even boredom is blooming if we can see it as a signal to create something new.
What is blooming for you in this season of your life?
Pay attention to it, even if it hurts you. The bloom doesn’t last forever, for our human lives come to an end quicker than we would like. Each bloom is precious in the garden of your life.
- Annual, Perennial, and Biennial Flowers (proflowers.com)
- 8 Easy Flower Seeds You Can Sow in Your Garden in June to Bloom This Autumn (treehugger.com)
- Bloom Hydrangeas, Bloom !!! (hydrangeasblue.wordpress.com)
- Botanical Garden Horticulturist Celebrates 10 Years With A Rare Bloom (fox2now.com)
- A Garden Life: Cultivate sequence of bloom into your garden (columbian.com)
- Dead Heading (meakinsspeak.com)