Today was the last day of school for both my both boys and they were both fortunate to receive academic awards today. My little guy won 4 of them! It brought tears to my eyes watching them being recognized not only for hard work, but for their good heart as well.
I too have been lucky this week, and received several awards in the last few days. I am so touched by the thoughtfulness behind these awards.
A while back Maggie from MaggiemaeIjustsaythis also tagged me in one of her posts, and I don’t think I’ve thanked her enough either. She shares powerful poetry that always leaves me thinking about life more deeply.
Many thanks to Andrew Gilbert from Influence Versus Control who nominated me for the Lovely Blog Award, Jay Rando for the Kreativ Blogger Award, and Callow Lea for the Beautiful Blogger Award. All I can say is Wow to all these awards! Go check out their sites too!
Here are the rules for the various awards:
The “One Lovely Blog Award” has similar rules to many blogging awards.
- Give generous thanks to the blogger that nominated you
- Write Seven things about your self
- Make a list of 15 bloggers you admire and let them know how awesome they are! These folks are the next round of honorees for the “One Lovely Blog Award”
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you 2) Give 7 interesting things about yourself 3) Nominate 7 blogs that you would like to give the Kreativ Blogger Award & let them know!
The nominated recipients are asked to:
- Thank and Link-back to your nominator;
- Nominate 7, 6, or fewer (or more) other blogs that you enjoy to receive this award as well;
- Post a comment on each of your nominees blogs with a link to your page for the details;
- Paste the Award image somewhere on your blog, if so desired;
Being a rebel myself, I’m going to nominate several blogs and suggest the nominees follow the above rules if you wish, or modify them as you like. I’ll share a few new things about myself in the next few posts to make this post more about the other bloggers.
I am taking this opportunity to nominate five bloggers in each category:
For the One Lovely Blog:
- Callow Lea
- Erin at Writerlious
- Barbara at Idealistic Rebel
- Theodora at People, Places and Bling
For the Kreativ Blogger:
- Aaron at Jamieaaron03
- Olo O’ Matthew at Boblobslaw’s Blog
- Otove - I have to love a blog with the tag line – The Borscht of Times, The Wurste of Times
- Amy Keast
- Stuart at the Change Your Life Blog
For the Beautiful Blog:
- Emma at Fashion Art and Life
- Elena at mselenalevontraveling.com
- Stephen at Life Revelation
- Cathy at Cathy’s Voice
Hope you take the time to visit these lovely, creative and beautiful blogs!