I have many pictures of my sons from our national park vacations. I like this one because it shows two subjects – beautiful natural scenery and the subject of my boy’s appreciation of nature. To be honest, I’m not sure which natural park this is. I believe it might be Yosemite, because it was near pictures of sequoia and redwoods in the photo collection.
One of my goals with my children has been to give them an appreciation of seeing the world and nature.
From what they have told me, our road trips across America are one of the ways in which they know that I love them — because I take the time to show them the world and experience it with them.
I also like this picture because of the evergreen inspiration of an ancient landscape and a happy moment in the life of my children.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Two Subjects (weirdandcoolstuff.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Two Subjects (mothergrogan.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Two Subjects (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Two Subjects (brittenasplund.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Two Subjects (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)